Our current 2022 FIRST AID AND CPR COURSES are listed here. Please click on the course name for course information, dates and times, registration and payment. We offer both Full Courses and Renewal Courses for those that qualify. We also offer multiple Health and Safety Courses here.
Please feel free to contact us at 204-294-6210 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
- Practical based, learner-centered course
- 25 % outdoor component
- Includes Standard First-Aid level C & AED
- Strategies for providing care for up to 24 hours
- Geared to Wilderness and Remote settings
- Emphasis on scene management, wound management, and trauma casualties.
- The outdoor component requires physical capabilities.
- Those working in medium to higher risk worksites or rural conditions
- Heavy Equipment Construction, Corrections, Lifeguards
- Police, RCMP, Canada Border Guards, Security Guards
- Camp Councillors / Health and Safety Supervisors
Course meets the requirements of Transport Canada outlined in Transport Publication (TP) 13008 E