Andrew is the Co-Owner of First Aid Training Centre.
Andrew is ever evolving, and learning.
Andrew is currently a licensed EMT for the Province of Manitoba. He started training in the year 2000, and has since had his wife Paula join him on the training side and EMS side. He wishes to share his knowledge and expertise to all Manitobans by running premium run courses at rates for all budgets.
Below are Andrew's current set of qualifications.
- EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) for the Province
- EMR/T (Emergency Medical Responder/ Technician) Instructor
- First Aid/ CPR Instructor Trainer
- First Responder Instructor
- Wilderness & Advanced Wilderness & Remote First Aid Instructor
- Marine & Advanced Marine First Aid Instructor
- Workplace Emergency & Standard First Aid Instructor
- Childcare First Aid Instructor
- Public First Aid Instructor
- Oxygen Instructor
- Health Care Professional CPR Instructor
- Public CPR Instructor
- AED Instructor
- Canadian Court Guard Accredited Safe Boating Instructor
- Member of the Professional Association of Dive Instructors